|The Amazing Race Game: Season 3|
|Season Run|| 6/5/2009 |
|Winning Team||Jack & Deena|
|No. Of Legs||10|
|Countries & Territories Visited||9|
|Distance Traveled||34,700 miles (55,843 kilometres)|
|Previous||The Amazing Race Game: Season 2|
|Next||The Amazing Race Game: Season 4|
This is the third installment of the fictional series, The Amazing Race Game.
|Team||Relationship||User||Position (by leg)||Roadblock Tally|
|Jack & Deena||Married Parents||Kiwi||2nd||4th||1st||4th||7th||1st||4th||3rd||4th||1st||Jack 3, Deena 4|
|Jackson & Andrew||Brothers||autowil||4th||5th||3rd||2nd||2nd||4th||1st||2nd||1st||2nd||Jackson 4, Andrew 4|
|Cedric & Lucy||Brother/Sister||Mooyou||7th||1st||8th||7th||4th||5th||2nd||4th||3rd||3rd||Cedric 4, Lucy 3|
|Lisa & Janine||Sisters||Raymond||6th||8th||6th||5th||1st||7th||3rd||1st||2nd||4th||Lisa 4, Janine 4|
|Luca & Aura||Dating||pyryniemi||5th||7th||5th||8th||5th||6th||5th||5th||Luca 3, Aura 3|
|Tristan & Sean||Cousins||Hooky||3rd||2nd||2nd||1st||3rd||2nd||6th||Tristan 3, Sean 2|
|Sydney & Matthew||Ex-Best Friends||panda||9th||3rd||4th||6th||6th||3rd||7th||Sydney 3, Matthew 2|
|Jason & Derrick||Married||zachary busch||1st||9th||7th||3rd||8th||Jason 2, Derrick 2|
|Summer & Kane||Best Friends||realshowfan||8th||6th||9th||Summer 1, Kane 1|
|Pearl & Opal||Beauty Queens||Sam||10th||10th||Pearl 1, Opal 0|
|Loi & Clarence||Beauty Queens||uycocoa||11th||Loi 0, Clarence 0|
- Red means the team was eliminated.
- Blue means the team was the last to arrive at a pit stop in a non-elimination leg of the race and had to do a Speed Bump next leg. An underlined blue means the team came in last at a non-elimination leg and was thus "marked for elimination," meaning that if that team did not place first on the next leg, they would receive a 30 minute penalty.
- Green means the team won the Fast Forward clue. A green leg number means no team took the Fast Forward this leg.
- A < means the team was Yielded. A > means the team used their Yield. A <> indicates an unused Yield.
- A « means the team was U-Turned. A » means the team used their U-Turn. A «» indicates an unused U-Turn.
- Matching colors of symbols indicate teams who worked together during part of the leg as a result of the Intersection.
Episode Quote TitlesEdit
Titles for legs are often taken from quotes made by the racers. The quotes are sometimes slightly changed for humorous effect.
- "Whatever Gave You That Idea, Sis? The Fact That We Are On A Flight To Canada?" - Janine
- "All Right, What Crazy Thing Will We Be Doing Now?" - Tristan
- "Our Turn to Shine!" - Jack
- "It's Like Two Grannies Competing With Iron Man Triathletes" - Janine
- "We Have To Beat Those Teams At All Costs?" - Tristan
- "I Need To Prove That A Girl Can Do This Better Than Guys!" - Sydney
- "Bakso Will Keep You Calm And Collected" - Cedric
- "Don't Get Drowned In Salt" - Jackson
- "You Have Won...One Plastic Cup To Drink Tap Water...Enjoy" - Cdfe88
- "Do It For The Baby Boomers!" - Jack
- Leg 5 - free gas for a year
- Leg 9 - a bottle of Gatorade for each member
- Leg 10 - $1,000,000
The first six eliminated teams were sequestered in a hotel located in the heart of Lisbon, Portugal. Subsequent eliminated teams continued to run the race as decoys.
- After Leg 1, Loi & Clarence were the first to arrive at the villa.
- After Leg 2, Pearl & Opal were the second to arrive at the villa.
- After Leg 3, Summer & Kane were the third to arrive at the villa.
- After Leg 4, it was a non-elimination leg.
- After Leg 5, Jason & Derrick were the fourth to arrive at the villa.
- After Leg 6, it was a non-elimination leg.
- After Leg 7, Sydney & Matthew and Tristan & Sean arrived at the villa together.
- After Leg 8, the teams received a call from Luca & Aura, racing as decoys.
- After Leg 9, it was a non-elimination leg. The teams at the villa then left for the Finish Line.
- After Leg 10, the eliminated teams met up with the final four at the Finish Line.
|Air travel Water travel|
Leg 1 (United States of America → Canada)Edit
- Boston, Massachusetts , United States of America (Beacon Hill) (Starting Line)
- Boston (Logan Airport) to Halifax, Nova Scotia , Canada (Halifax International Airport)
- Halifax (Citadel Hill - Old Clock Tower)
- Peggy's Cove
- Halifax (Waterfront)
- Halifax (Halifax Metro Centre)
- Peggy's Cove (Lighthouse)
The first leg's Detour was a choice between Unload or Row. In Unload, teams had to find a red and gray ship filled with kumquats. Then, they had to fill up a bin with the kumquats up to the designated line. In Row, teams had to join a Viking boat and row across the river to the other bank and back. For the Fast Forward, one team had to row a boat to a marked buoy. Then, each team member had to catch one fish with a net, and row back to shore and exchange the fish for their next clue.
Leg 2 (Canada)Edit
- Halifax (Granville Street)
- Halifax (Halifax Railway Station) to Quebec City, Quebec (Montreal Charny Train Station)
- Quebec City (Chateau Frontenac)
- Quebec City (Ice Hotel - Ice Bar)
- Quebec City (Parc du Bois-de-Coulonge)
At Granville Street was the first Yield of the race. The Detour was a choice between Chip It or Busk It. In Chip It, teams had to use a wood chipper to chip up 25 pounds of wood to make wood chips. Then they had to use a wheel barrow and transport the wood chips down the block. In Busk It, teams had to use face paint to paint faces for $0.50 each until they earned $4.50. The Roadblock required one team member to grab 3 shot glasses and slide the glasses along the ice bar to hit a target. Once they hit the target, they received their next clue.
Leg 3 (Canada → United Kingdom)Edit
- Quebec City (Jean Lesage International Airport) to Edinburgh, Scotland , United Kingdom (Edinburgh Airport)
- Edinburgh (Edinburgh Castle)
- Edinburgh (Haymarket Railway Station) to Aberdeen (Aberdeen Railway Station)
- Aberdeen (Aberdeen Maritime Museum)
- Aberdeen (Bellabeg Park)
- Aberdeen (King’s College)
Leg 4 (United Kingdom)Edit
- Aberdeen (National Express East Coast Station) to York, England (York Railway Station)
- York (Clifford’s Tower)
- York (York Maze)
- York (King’s Manor)
- York (St. Mary’s Abbey Church Ruins)
Leg 5 (United Kingdom → Netherlands)Edit
- Leeds (Leeds Bradford International Airport) to Amsterdam, Netherlands (Amsterdam Schiphol Airport)
- Amsterdam (Python Bridge)
- Amsterdam (Molen Van Sloten)
- Amsterdam (Amsterdam Centraal) to Rotterdam (Rotterdam Centraal)
- Rotterdam (Euromast)
- Rotterdam (Old Harbor - Het Witte Huis)
Leg 6 (Netherlands → Belgium → Germany)Edit
- Rotterdam (Rotterdam Centraal) to Amsterdam (Amsterdam Centraal)
- Amsterdam (Anne Frank House)
- Cologne, Germany (Hohenzollern Bridge)
- Amsterdam (Amsterdam Centraal) to Brussels, Belgium (Bruxelles-Midi/Brussel-Zuid)
- Brussels (Bruxelles-Midi/Brussel-Zuid)
- Brussels (Bruxelles-Midi/Brussel-Zuid) to Cologne, Germany (Köln Hauptbahnhof)
- Cologne (Köln Arena)
- Cologne (Augustusburg Palace and Gardens)
Leg 7 (Germany → Laos)Edit
- Cologne (Cologne Bonn Airport) to Luang Prabang, Laos (Luang Prabang International Airport)
- Luang Prabang (Wat Aham)
- Luang Prabang (Wat Mai)
- Luang Prabang (Mt. Phousi)
- At Wat Mai, teams had to pay respect to the temple's Buddha by offering one item.
Leg 8 (Laos → Cape Verde)Edit
- Luang Prabang (Luang Prabang International Airport) to Ilha do Sal, Cape Verde (Amílcar Cabral International Airport)
- Ilha do Sal (IPNET Internet Club)
- Salinas (Pedra de Lume)
- Pedra de Lume (Pedra Lume Salt Lake)
Leg 9 (Cape Verde → Thailand)Edit
- Ilha do Sal (Amílcar Cabral International Airport) to Bangkok, Thailand (Suvarnabhumi Airport)
- Bangkok (Chao Phraya River)
- Bangkok (Memorial Bridge)
- Bangkok (Queen Saovabha Snake Farm)
- Bangkok (Lumphini Park)
- Bangkok (Sanam Chandra Palace)
- Teams had to board the Chao Phraya Express Boat to get to the Memorial Bridge.
Leg 10 (Thailand → United States of America)Edit
- Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi Airport) to Saint Paul, Minnesota , United States of America (Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport)
- Saint Paul (Lambert's Landing - Steamboat 26)
- Minneapolis (Metrodome)
- Minneapolis (Minnehaha Falls) (Finish Line)
|The Amazing Race Game|
|Seasons||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5|
|Other Fantasy Amazing Races|